From site member Jill Coffin. Please pray for her health and peace.
“I would appreciate if you would ask our fellow site members to pray for my health, especially for an appointment on May 8th.
After tons of testing, they think It is a rheumatoid inflammatory disease. I have a difficult time getting around and general illness as well. There are treatments, but they are not simple. This rheumatologist is about my last hope this side of Heaven. A year ago I could throw the football around with my grandkids! I want to do that again. And plant flowers. And take my dog, Sophie, for long walks.
I am praying for site members tonight and want to say welcome to our latest member. Welcome, ZealDrivenLife (her username) to our community. Here are the needs that I know of in our community:
- A mother with a sick family
- A member who is waiting to hear on test results
- A site member who is being led into new adventures and needs wisdom
- Several members with heartbreak and stress within their family, friends, or community.
- All of us that we will grow in Christ, both in trust and obedience and service.
- Sick and/or lost family members.
God be with us all. Jesus, thank you for your help, peace, grace, and hearing and answering our prayers.A=