Without giving any names, I am asking you to join me in going to the Father for these requests. Remember that we have full access to go to Him in prayer through Jesus. Lord, we pray for:
- a site member with a special needs daughter with multiple challenges of body, mind, and spirit. Pray for mom S. and daughter E.
- a site member who has crisis level needs for housing. He is living in his shop, which is leaking. He wants and needs a small house of his own. It is the rainy season there and that makes things very difficult.
- several site members with long term medical issues who are looking for relief, wisdom, and healing. My wife still has a cold. I am awaiting surgery. others have mobility issues and pain. Lord, please bring your healing and peace to all these needs. Let us hear the good reports so we give You the credit for answered prayers.
- What do you want me (us) to pray for? To let us know, just “leave a reply” right below this post. (You must be signed in to make any comments.)
Thank you for your prayers for all site members. Let’s lift each other up and then look for how God is going to answer these prayers.
Day 24 of 100 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus –
“will pray for His enemies”
Ps. 109:4 – In return for my love they act as my accusers; But I am in prayer.
Mat. 5:44 – But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
Luke 23:34 – But Jesus was saying, “Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.” And they cast lots, dividing up His garments among themselves.
Jesus prayed for His enemies and told us to love and pray for ours too. When you pray for your enemies, it softens your own heart. It also helps you pour out your heart to God.
I am praying for site members tonight and want to say welcome to our latest member. Welcome, ZealDrivenLife (her username) to our community. Here are the needs that I know of in our community:
- A mother with a sick family
- A member who is waiting to hear on test results
- A site member who is being led into new adventures and needs wisdom
- Several members with heartbreak and stress within their family, friends, or community.
- All of us that we will grow in Christ, both in trust and obedience and service.
- Sick and/or lost family members.
God be with us all. Jesus, thank you for your help, peace, grace, and hearing and answering our prayers.A=
“No signal” was the message, but the problem was a different connection – I had lost the connection to the remote.
The interesting thing was that it was an easy fix. All I had to do was to press the mute and the enter key at the same time. I did that, and it fixed the problem. Now here is the spiritual application.
When we don’t feel close to God, the important thing is to fix our connection by doing two things. We need to “mute” – be quiet before our God, and then we “enter” into His presence, spend time with Him, and re-connect to our Father, our God, our “Papa”.
He doesn’t like that missed connection either. We need to remember that He is in a relationship with us as well as us being in a relationship with Him. The way back starts with us being quiet and pouring our heart out to God.
It is frustrating when people don’t communicate with us – very frustrating! However, that is not the case with communicating with God. That’s because Jesus is our intercessor, our great High Priest! Here are two scriptures that affirm this truth.
Hebrews 4:14-16 King James Version (KJV)
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
After some delays and confusion, it looks like we will get our Rav4 from the body shop on Friday! Yeah!! Today, we bought four new tires at a tire shop directly across the road from the body shop. That’s really cool! Please pray this process has no more bumps in the road. Once again, thank you, Lord, for protecting us and providing in many ways!
Tomorrow (Thursday), the Classic Quartet from Brandon Baptist Church will be singing at Park Place Baptist Church. I will be singing two songs tomorrow as part of that concert. I will be singing “Healing Prayer”, which I wrote “No Hiding Place/My Tribute” medley (spiritual/Andrea Crouch). I will also be talking to others about the website.
Finally, I am getting close to finishing a new C.D. So far, it has 7 songs, along with a “musical blessing” and beginning and ending thoughts and reflections. I believe it will minister to seniors and others who need a soft place to land.
Thank you for your prayers for all these things!
I am thankful for a productive day and looking forward to a productive week in the Lord if I am receptive to His will and His leading. Here are the details. I share them with you because I want to be vulnerable and real with you, and I need your prayers. Continue reading
Upcoming local event for seniors needs your prayers. Thank you for praying! Continue reading