All of us have individual needs that we are lifting up. The Bible instructs us to pray for each other as well. Specific needs that I’m aware of.
- A doctor’s appointment for help with arthritis pain
- An eye glass doctor for a daughter’s much needed glasses
- Extreme pain by another site member that needs meds and is having a hard time getting them because of regulations
- Tired people all over the place who need God’s strength and encouragement
- Families of all the above, that they will work together, under God’s guidance, to meet these needs.
Thank you for your prayers. God be with you today.